The easiest way to make a foamy and best espresso coffee is through Nespresso machines. Think about it: the machines that are reliable and well designed. Furthermore, they require little to no maintenance and they rarely break, and they make great espresso coffee. How good would that be right?
You need to know which machine you need the most and what type lies under your required category. So, before buying a Nespresso machine, you will need to make sure of the features and qualities of a good espresso-making machine.
The most general and important factors are capacity, convenience, cost, clear and simple controls, types of coffee, quality of coffee, and size of a coffee machine. All these factors play an important role in determining the quality of the coffee machine. Simply put, not all espresso machines can make coffee worth your taste and cost.
Before buying an espresso machine you need to know all these features and how they affect the end-product(coffee). So, we have researched the market, and coffee enthusiasts and found the perfect product that ‘according to cost and quality of product’ is best.
Read More Articles:
- Best nespresso machine for cappuccino
- How To Make Cappuccino Coffee With Nespresso Machine – Coffeeccinos
- How to Choose Nespresso Machine
KitchenAid KES0503ER Nespresso
KitchenAid KES0503ER Nespresso is the best coffee-making machine, considering its cost and its features. It provides an astonishing coffee taste that fulfills your desire. This machine has been called a beast for making coffee by experts.
The best part of this machine is that it heats in 30 seconds and its shape is just extraordinary. In my own experience, this machine-made foamy and delicious espresso that I ever had. As if that’s not enough, there is a selection dial for you so you can select how strong your coffee will be. Great right?
Nevertheless, this is the best machine that outranks its cost with its shape and features. Furthermore, it has multiple special functions that help in you brewing the coffee like the auto standby function. It has a descaling and emptying function that helps its user greatly in brewing coffee.
Furthermore, there is a cup holder and drip grid available so that you don’t have to worry about spilled coffee or cleaning. And, the disposable unit is present for disposed capsules. All these features make this machine a clean and sturdy brewer of coffee.
Imagine that you have to do some work and after work, you have to instantly drink coffee but after work, you are not in the mood of making coffee. So, there is a standby function to help start making coffee after the time you dial into the machine.
Now it has all the features that a good coffee machine has but what makes this coffee machine outranks them are: Cost, the features that this machine provides is nowhere near the cost. Its shape and features are worth the cost. Let us go through all the special features this machine has.
- It has a beautiful curvy shape with 19 lbs. of weight.
- The machine is made up of all-metal die-cast construction. Meaning the material used for construction is zinc which makes it look premium and durable.
- The easy loading capsule system makes this coffee machine one of the best. Here’s why: it is compatible with Nespresso pods in over 22 Grand Crus available through the Nespresso Club.
- A brew strength selector is available in this machine. Now, you can select from 6 pre-programmed settings for the desired amount of flavor. Simply put, you can now choose the strongness of coffee.
- It heats up in only 30 seconds. Turns out that you don’t need to wait for your coffee for any longer than a minute.
- A handle is featured for adjusting the brewing pod.
- It has a drip grid and cup holder so that it doesn’t become a mess while pouring coffee and you can clean it easily.
- With 19 bar pressure, now you don’t have to worry about your coffee not being brewed.
- It has a water tank of 1.3 L which is removable and it comes with an adjustable cup shelf.
- This machine comes with a warranty of 2 years. Now that shows how much this machine is durable.
KitchenAid KES0503ER Nespresso is the best choice for all coffee enthusiasts. It has a beautiful design with great consistency in brewing coffee. With its build-up of multiple features and 2-year warranty, no product competes with it at the same cost. Best of all, the cup holder and brew strength selector are there for your convenience.
By now, you should have a general idea of this product and why it is called ‘beast’. With its quick start-up and easy loading system, now you don’t have to wait for your espresso coffee. So, let me tell you something, the drip grid is available and is made of stainless steel.
If you are an espresso lover or coffee lover, you will love this machine because the coffee it delivers has a fascinating taste. Furthermore, you can adjust the taste according to your taste and mood.
The only downside of this machine is flimsy silvery plastic knobs that look so fake and one feels like they are just going to break.
In the end, this machine is one of the best espresso-making machines that are out there. With a 2-year warranty and the best coffee taste experience, you are sure to love this. We hope that this review helped you in deciding the best espresso-making machine (Nespresso) and its features.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this coffee maker brew hot water for tea?
No, it only brews espresso capsules.
Can I use reusable pods in stainless steel so I can use my coffee powder?
Yes, you can use any reusable pods as long as they are made for that brand.
How much time does it need to heat up?
It needs only 30 seconds for the machine to heat up.
Does the pod of this coffee machine leak?
No, this coffee machine has durable pods that are made up of zinc.
How long can this machine last?
This machine has a 2-year warranty. But according to people that have used this say this machine can last up to 4 years.